Time to put your handicapping skills to the test with our new Wins-Day Survivor Challenge! See if you can come out on top with three of your favorite picks to keep from being eliminated and claim the $200 bonus!
With additional bonuses in play, you won't want to miss getting in on the action! Our next installment starts up Wednesday, December 6th, and runs every Wednesday until December 27th. Turn Wednesdays in December into Wins-Days and it may become your favorite day of the week!
Contestant selects their three best plays for any greyhound track running on Wednesday, Matinee or Evening, and submits those selections before the first race post time of the program through the Greyhound Channel Contest Site.
- All Greyhound Channel Account holders in good standing are eligible
- The winner at the end of the contest will receive $200.00
- Must enter promo code Survivor17. The promo code only needs to be entered once to play the month-long contest.
- Contestant selects his three best plays for any greyhound track running on Wednesday, Matinee or Evening, and submits those selections before the first race post time of the program
- Selections do not have to be made at the same track
- Selections must be made through the Contest site
- Any selections made after the first post time of the selected program will be invalid
- If a contestant selects more then three greyhounds, the first three selections will be counted
- In the event of a scratch, the contestant will receive 600 points, no replacement selections will be accepted
- A contestant will receive points on the basis of the $2.00 win, place and show mutuel payoffs on the greyhound selected. Ex: $2win pays $5.40, $2 place pays $3.20, $2 show pays $2.40, the contestant receives 1100 points. Ex: $2 place pays $3.60, $2 show pays $3.00, the contestant receives 660 points. Ex: $2 show pays $5.40 the contestant receives 540 points.
- Maximum points for Win = 4200, maximum points for place = 2200, maximum points for show = 1000.
- If there is no mutuel payout for the selection, the contestant will be awarded maximum points for each position with no payout.
- There will be a $25 bonus for the top point earner for the first three weeks of the contest
- The contest will last four weeks
- On Saturday of each week, the bottom 25% of the contestants are eliminated and will be notified by email that they are no longer eligible to participate.
- In the event of a tie, all tied contestants will move on to the next week
- Points DO NOT carryover to the next week, all remaining contestants will start out each week with an even playing field with 0 points
- Bonus will be posted to the customer’s wagering account no later than the Saturday, on the last week of the contest, by Noon PST
- Bonus rewards must always be wagered once prior to withdrawal
- Account holders are eligible to participate in all other promotions and contests
- Greyhound Channel management, whose decisions are binding in every respect, will handle all disputes
- Legal and Eligibility:
Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families [parents, children, spouses and siblings] regardless of where they live and members of their same households [whether related or not]) of Greyhound Channel, it’s parent company, are not eligible.